Terms & Conditions
1. Britannia. All rights reserved. Reg 1991/03623/23. VAT number: 4760111957.
1299 Umgeni Road, Durban.
- The software application and online store food.hotelbrits.co.za (the “App”) is available for download from Hotel Britannia’s website www.hotelbrits.co.za on compatible electronic devices, or accessible through the website. The App is owned and operated by Hotel Britannia (referred to as “we”, “us” and “our”).
- The App enables users to order and purchase food, beverages and other items (the “Food”) from our restaurant
- These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern the ordering, sale, delivery and collection of Food, and the use of the App. These Terms and Conditions are binding and enforceable against every person that accesses or uses the App (“you”, “your” or “user”), including without limitation each user who registers as contemplated below (“registered user”). By using the App, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You must not use the App or Telephone Service if you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions.
2. Important Notice
- These Terms and Conditions apply to users who are consumers for purposes of the Consumer Protection Act 2008 (the “CPA”).
- These Terms and Conditions contain provisions that appear in similar text and style to this clause and which –
- May limit the risk or liability of Hotel Britannia or a third party; and/or
- May create risk or liability for the user; and/or
- May compel the user to indemnify Hotel Britannia or a third party; and/or
- Serve as an acknowledgement, by the user, of a fact.
- Your attention is drawn to these Terms and Conditions because they are important and should be carefully noted.
- If there is any provision in these Terms and Conditions that you do not understand, it is your responsibility to ask Hotel Britannia to explain it to you before you accept the Terms and Conditions by continuing to use the App.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended or must be understood to unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any right or obligation, as the case may be, created for either you or Hotel Britannia in terms of the CPA.
- These Terms and Conditions are divided into three sections, as follows:
- Part A – Orders and Sales
- Part C – General Legal Terms
Part A – Orders & Sales
3. The Process
- You may order Food via the App. At the time of ordering, you are required to indicate your address, for delivery purposes.
- Where you have ordered using the App, you may be given the choice of receiving the Food by means of courier, which delivery service shall be carried out by Hotel Britannia or you may choose to collect the food by yourself or your nominee.
- We will indicate on the relevant product and checkout pages in the App, which Food items are for sale.
- You can only place orders for Food from our Restaurant provided that it is open for business and active on the App. You may only place orders for liquor products during the hours permitted by law.
- You acknowledge that, notwithstanding that the Food may be ordered via the App, you place such order with Hotel Britannia. The sale of Food (formed on acceptance of an order, as set out in clause 5.2) is solely between the registered user and Hotel Britannia
- Because we want you to have a safe and consistent experience, Hotel Britannia will be your first point of contact for any complaints arising out of or in connection with the sale of Food (between the registered user and Hotel Britannia).
4. Registration and use of the App
- Only registered users may order Food via the App.
- To register as a user via the App, you must provide Hotel Britannia with your unique email address or telephone number, personal details and any other relevant information required. You will thereafter be requested to select your own password
- You will need to use your unique username and password to place an order via the App. You agree that a Hotel Britannia operator may call you to confirm your personal details, order information and amount owed. For security purposes you agree to enter your correct username and password whenever ordering Food via the App, failing which we will not process your order.
- You agree and warrant that your username and password (if applicable) shall: not be disclosed by you to any third party.
- You agree that, once your correct username and password have been entered (in relation to the App), irrespective of whether the use of the username and/or password is unauthorized or fraudulent, you will be liable for payment of any resulting order.
- You agree to notify Hotel Britannia immediately upon becoming aware of or reasonably suspecting any unauthorised access to or use of your username and/or password and to take steps to minimise any resultant loss or harm.
- You agree that you will not in any way use any device, software or other instrument to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the App. You may use the App only for lawful purposes and may not in any way (including without limitation by use of any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual process) monitor, distribute, display, publish, copy, print, post, modify or otherwise use the App and/or the information contained therein without the express prior written consent of a Hotel Britannia representative.
5. Conclusion of Sales and availability of Food
- Registered users may place orders for Food, which the Hotel Britannia may accept or reject. The placing of an order will happen when payment is made by any of the acceptable payment methods in 8.3 and is confirmed on the App. Whether or not Hotel Britannia accepts an order depends on various factors, including but not limited to, the availability of Food, capacity for Courier Delivery, correctness of the information relating to the Food (such as the price) and receipt of payment or payment authorisation (if applicable) by Hotel Britannia for the Food.
- NOTE: An agreement of sale between Hotel Britannia and the User of the app will come into effect upon the receipt of notification on Hotel Britannia’s online incoming messages platform.
- Hotel Britannia will indicate the rejection of your order by cancelling it, notifying you thereof and credit the user for the amount already paid through a bank transfer.
- Prior to the Food being delivered to your nominated address or you being notified that the Food is ready for collection (as applicable), we may reject an order or cancel a Sale at any time due to: (i) the Restaurant being unable to fulfil the order; (ii) Our Courier Delivery services not being readily available (if applicable); and/or (iii) any other reason in Hotel Britannia’s sole discretion.
- Should you wish to retract your order, you should contact Hotel Britannia via telephone immediately, and Hotel Britannia will use reasonable endeavours to effect such retraction. You will not be able to retract your order via the App, or after an Acceptance Notice has been generated. You will not be able to change your order after placing it, but may be able to retract it (subject to the above), and place a new one.
- Placing Food in your shopping basket on the App without completing the purchase cycle does not constitute an order for Food, and as such, Food may be removed from the shopping basket if stock is no longer available or the price thereof might change without notice to you. You cannot hold Hotel Britannia liable if such Food is not available or is not available at a particular price when you complete or attempt to complete the purchase cycle at a later stage.
- At times certain lines of food may not be readily available. You acknowledge that stock of all Food on offer may be limited. Hotel Britannia will take reasonable efforts to ensure that when Food is no longer available, offers thereof are discontinued on the App. However, we cannot guarantee the availability of Food. When Food is no longer available after you have placed an order or Hotel Britannia does not accept your order, Hotel Britannia will notify you thereof and reject your order or cancel the Sale.
- Hotel Britannia will pass a refund where applicable via a bank transfer.
- You also acknowledge that the pricing of Food may change at any time without notice to you, but no price change will affect any Food ordered in respect of which you have received an Acceptance Notice, except in the case of an obvious pricing error. In the event of an obvious pricing error, we may reject your order or cancel the Sale at any time and you will be entitled to a refund of the amount paid by you for such order.
- It is your responsibility to establish from the Hotel Britannia which ingredients will be used when preparing the Food and make the necessary arrangements with the hotel to exclude any ingredients if you have any allergies or special requirements (unless such exclusions can be made by you on the App). We cannot and do not guarantee that the Food will be free of allergens and we disclaim any liability relating to any ingredients or allergens contained in Food.
6. Minors, liquor and tobacco
- By using the App you warrant that you are 18 years of age or older and of full legal capacity. If you are under the age of 18 or if you are not legally permitted to enter into a binding agreement, then you may use the App only with the involvement and supervision of your parent or legal guardian. If your parent or legal guardian supervises you and gives his/her consent, then he/she agrees to be bound to these Terms and Conditions and to be liable and responsible for you and all your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
- Hotel Britannia may not sell liquor or tobacco products to you if you are under the age of 18 (regardless of any supervision by a parent or guardian). You may be requested to provide proof of your age before receiving any liquor or tobacco products ordered via the App. The Courier Delivery or Self-collection of any liquor or tobacco products may be refused and you will be held liable for all charges relating to such order, should you fail to provide adequate proof that you are 18 years of age or older, or if you appear to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol at the time of delivery or collection of such products.
7. Conclusion of Sales and availability of Food
- For each order, you will be charged:
- the total Food price;
- where you have selected Courier Delivery, a Courier Delivery service fee by Hotel Britannia,
- If specifically requested by you, Hotel Britannia will provide you with a valid invoice for any fees charged by it in respect of the Courier Delivery. The invoice will be sent to you by email and will also reflect the price of the purchased Food as a line item. Please contact the Hotel Britannia directly if you require a valid invoice in respect of the purchased Food.
- There are 3 payment options, namely, by credit/debit card, online bank transfer and by zapper. No cash payments will be accepted as a measure to curb against the potential spread of the corona virus.
9. Delivery of Food
Delivery of Food provisions during National Covid-19 Lockdown: In light of the Government restrictions that have been put in place during the national Covid-19 lockdown, we have had to tailor our method of delivery of food. When you order Food for Courier Delivery by Hotel Britannia, it is your responsibility to select a physical address to which the Food should be delivered that is in compliance with the current Government lockdown restrictions (“Delivery Address”). Hotel Britannia accepts no responsibility and/or liability of any nature whatsoever for your selection of delivery address which is not in compliance with any Government lockdown restrictions. Should your Delivery address not be in compliance with any Government lockdown restrictions, Hotel Britannia would be entitled to cancel your order at any time, without any refund to you. Where there are any inconsistencies between these Covid-19 Delivery Terms and Conditions, and our Standard Terms and Conditions, these Covid-19 Delivery Terms and Conditions will apply specifically during the lockdown period.
- If you order Food for Courier Delivery:(i) you are required to indicate the physical address to which the Food should be delivered (“Delivery Address”); (ii) you are not allowed to change the Delivery Address after submitting your order; and (iii) you will only be allowed to order Food within the prescribed range (as determined by Hotel Britannia) from your Delivery Address.
- Where you have requested the Food to be delivered to you by way of Courier Delivery :
- the Courier will endeavour to deliver the Food to you at the shortest time possible which hinges ultimately on the tempo and pace of the kitchen. Delivery times are not guaranteed and may be adjusted by us in our reasonable discretion. Events outside of our Courier’s control such as traffic, inclement weather conditions and unexpected kitchen delays in relation to your order may result in a delay of the delivery of the Food, but the Courier will continue with its efforts to deliver the Food to you as soon as possible in the circumstances; and
- Our obligation to deliver the Food is fulfilled when the Courier delivers the Food to the Delivery Address. The Courier is only responsible for the delivery of the Food to the Delivery Address. If the Courier arrives at the Delivery Address and you fail to open the door or respond to its telephone calls within 10 minutes, the Courier may leave the premises, taking the Food with it, and you will remain liable for payment of all order charges. If you are not able to be present at the Delivery Address to accept delivery of the Food, it is your responsibility to arrange for someone else to accept the delivery at such address and pay for the order on your behalf if payment has not yet been made. Hotel Britannia is not responsible for any loss or unauthorised consumption of Food, after the Courier has delivered the Food to the Delivery Address.
- We shall take all reasonable efforts to accurately reflect or inform you of the Food description, availability, purchase price and Courier Delivery service charges via the App. However, should there be any errors of whatsoever nature on the App (which are not due to our gross negligence), we shall not be liable for any loss, claim or expense relating to an order or Sale based on any error, the rejection of an order or the cancellation of a Sale, save to the extent of refunding you for any amount already paid.
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. Please let us know by telephone or email as soon as possible if there is a problem with your Food quality and/or temperature, if you receive the wrong Food or if you receive Food which is not as described on the App.
- Hotel Britannia may from time to time make Coupons available for use on the App towards the purchase of Food. Coupons can only be redeemed while they are valid and their expiry dates cannot be extended.
- Coupons are issued in Hotel Britannia’a sole discretion and we are entitled at any time to correct, cancel or reject a Coupon for any reason. Users do not have a right to Coupons, and Coupons cannot be earned. Coupons are issued under specific terms and conditions regulating when and how they may be used.
- Unless otherwise stated under the specific terms and conditions regulating the Coupon:
- each Coupon can only be used once;
- only one Coupon can be used per order;
- only one Coupon can be used per person per promotion/campaign on the App;
- a Coupon must be used at check-out – it cannot be used later on existing orders;
- Coupons with a percentage discount offer may only be redeemed on purchases with a total cart value less than R1000; and
- the value of the Coupon will be set off against the value of your shopping basket and the balance remaining, if any, will be payable by you.
- Coupons cannot be used to buy other Coupons, and cannot be exchanged or refunded for cash or credit. However, if you use a Coupon and your order is rejected or your Sale is cancelled, your Coupon will be made available for use again.
- Hotel Britannia is not responsible for any loss or unauthorised use of a Coupon.
- We respect your privacy and will take reasonable measures to protect it, as more fully detailed below.
- Should you decide to register as a user via the App, we may require you to provide us with personal information which identifies you. This includes but is not limited to –
- your name and surname;
- your email address;
- your physical address;
- your identity number;
- your mobile number;
- your date of birth; and
- your gender,
- Should your personal information change, please inform us and provide us with updates to your personal information as soon as reasonably possible to enable us to update your personal information.
- You may choose to provide additional personal information to us, in which event you agree to provide accurate and current information, and not to impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with anyone or anything.
- Should you decide to register as a user via the App, we may require you to provide us with personal information, which identifies you. This includes but is not limited to –
- use your personal information for any purpose other than as set out below:
- in relation to the ordering, sale and delivery of Food;
- to contact you regarding current or new Food items or services or any other goods offered via the App (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us);
- to inform you of new features, special offers and promotional competitions offered by us and
- to improve our product selection and your experience of our App by, for example, monitoring your browsing habits, or tracking your sales on the App;
- to law enforcement, government officials, fraud detection agencies or other third parties when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of these Terms and Conditions;
- to our service providers (under contract with us) who help with parts of our business operations (fraud prevention, marketing, technology services etc). However, our contracts dictate that these service providers may only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit; and
- use your personal information for any purpose other than as set out below:
- We will ensure that all of our employees, affiliates, third party service providers and partners (including their employees and third party service providers) having access to your personal information are bound by appropriate and legally binding confidentiality obligations in relation to such information.
- We will –
- take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
- provide you with access to your personal information to view and/or update personal details;
- promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
- upon your request, promptly return or destroy any and all of your personal information in our possession or control, save for that which we are legally obliged to retain.
- We will not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally needed, unless we are required by law to do so or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.
- Whilst we will do all things reasonably necessary to protect your rights of privacy, we cannot guarantee or accept any liability whatsoever for unauthorised or unlawful disclosures of your personal information, whilst in our possession, made by third parties who are not subject to our control, unless such disclosure is as a result of our gross negligence.
Part C – General Legal
14. Changes to these Terms and Conditions
- HOTEL BRITANNIA may, in its sole discretion, change any of these Terms and Conditions at any time. It is your responsibility to regularly check these Terms and Conditions and make sure that you are satisfied with the changes. Should you not be satisfied, you must not place any further orders on, or in any other way use, the App.
- Any such change will only apply to your use of the App after the change is displayed in these Terms and Conditions. If you use the App or Telephone Service after such amended Terms and Conditions have been displayed, you will be deemed to have accepted such changes.
15. Electronic communications
16. Ownership and copyright
- The contents of the App, including any material, information, data, software, icons, text, graphics, lay-outs, images, sound clips, advertisements, video clips, trade names, logos, trade-marks, designs and service marks which are displayed on or incorporated in the App are protected by law, including but not limited to copyright and trade mark law. The App Content is the property of Hotel Britannia, its advertisers and/or sponsors, and/or is licensed to Hotel Britannia.
- You will not acquire any right, title or interest in or to the App or the App Content.
- Any use, distribution or reproduction of the App Content is prohibited unless expressly authorised by an authorised Hotel Britannia representative or otherwise provided for in law.
- The use of the App is entirely at your own risk and you assume full responsibility for any risk or loss resulting from such use or reliance on any information on the App.
- Whilst Hotel Britannia takes reasonable measures to ensure that the content of the App is accurate and complete, Hotel Britannia makes no representations or warranties, whether express or implied, as to the quality, timeliness, operation, integrity, availability or functionality of the App, or as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any information on the App. If any such representations or warranties are made by Hotel Britannia’s representatives, Hotel Britannia shall not be bound thereby.
- Hotel Britannia disclaims liability for all damage, loss or expense, whether direct, indirect or consequential in nature, arising out of or in connection with your access to or use of the App and/or any content therein, unless otherwise provided by law.
- In addition to the disclaimers contained elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions, also makes no warranty or representation, whether express or implied, that the information or files available on the App are free of viruses, spyware, malware, trojans, destructive materials or any other data or code which is able to corrupt, destroy, compromise, disrupt, disable, harm, jeopardise or otherwise impede in any manner the operation, stability, security functionality or content of your computer system, computer network, hardware or software in any way. You accept all risk associated with the existence of such viruses, destructive materials or any other data or code which is able to corrupt, compromise, jeopardise, disrupt, disable, harm or otherwise impede in any manner the operation or content of a computer system, computer network, any handset or mobile device, or your hardware or software, save where such risks arise due to the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of Hotel Britannia, its employees, agents or authorised representatives. Hotel Britannia thus disclaims all liability for any damage, loss or liability of any nature whatsoever arising out of or in connection with your access to or use of the App.
18. Linked third party websites
- The App may contain links or references to other websites, which are outside of our control, including those of advertisers. These Terms and Conditions do not apply to those Third Party Websites and Hotel Britannia is not responsible for the practices and/or privacy policies of those Third Party Websites or the “cookies” that those sites may use.
- Notwithstanding the fact that the App may refer to or provide links to Third Party Websites, your use of such Third Party Websites is entirely at your own risk and we are not responsible for any loss, expense, claim or damage, whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising from your use of such Third Party Websites or your reliance on any information contained thereon.
19. Limitation of liability
- Hotel Britannia cannot be held liable for any inaccurate information published on the App and/or any incorrect prices displayed on the App or communicated, save where such liability arises from the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of Hotel Britannia, its employees, agents or authorised representatives. You are encouraged to contact us to report any possible malfunctions or errors by way of email to [email protected] or by phone at 031 3032266.
- HOTEL BRITANNIA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGES WHICH MIGHT ARISE FROM YOUR USE OF, OR RELIANCE UPON, THE APP OR THE CONTENT CONTAINED IN THE APP; OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE APP, AND/OR UNLAWFUL ACTIVITY ON THE APP, AND/OR ANY LINKED THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION. SHOULD IT BE FOUND THAT MRD FOOD IS LIABLE TO YOU, SUCH LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE ORDER CHARGES RELATING TO YOUR PARTICULAR ORDER.
- YOU HEREBY INDEMNIFY HOTEL BRITANNIA AGAINST ANY LOSS, CLAIM OR DAMAGE WHICH MAY BE SUFFERED BY YOURSELF OR ANY THIRD PARTY ARISING IN ANY WAY FROM YOUR USE OF THE APP AND/OR ANY LINKED THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION.
- NOTWITHSTANDING THE INDEMNITIES GIVEN ABOVE, YOU HEREBY INDEMNIFY HOTEL BRITANNIA AGAINST ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES OF WHATSOEVER NATURE SUFFERED IN RELATION TO, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, THE USE OF HOTEL BRITANNIA SERVICES.
20. Availability and termination
- We will use reasonable endeavours to maintain the availability of the App, except during scheduled maintenance periods, but are entitled at any time to discontinue providing the App or any part thereof with or without notice to you.
- Hotel Britannia may in its sole discretion terminate, suspend and modify the App, with or without notice to you. You agree that Hotel Britannia will not be liable to you in the event that it chooses to suspend, modify or terminate the App, other than for processing any orders made by you prior to such time, to the extent possible.
- If you fail to comply with your obligations under these Terms and Conditions, including any incident involving payment of the price of an order for any Food, this may (in our sole discretion with or without notice to you) lead to a suspension and/or termination of your access to the App, without any prejudice to any claims for damages or otherwise that we may have against you.
- Hotel Britannia is entitled, for purposes of preventing suspected fraud and/or where it suspects that you are abusing the App and/or have created multiple user profiles to take advantage of a promotion or Coupon intended by Hotel Britannia to be used once-off by you, to blacklist you on its database (including suspending or terminating your access to the App), refuse to accept or process payment on any order, and/or to cancel any order concluded between you and Hotel Britannia, in whole or in part, on notice to you. Hotel Britannia accepts no other liability, which may arise as a result of such blacklisting and/or refusal to process any order.
- At any time, you can choose to stop using the App, with or without notice to Hotel Britannia Food.
21. Force majeure events
- As between you and Hotel Britannia, you and its courier serve no party will be liable to any other party for any delay or failure in performing its obligations (excluding payment obligations) in terms of these Terms and Conditions due to an event beyond its control, including but not limited to, an act of God, fire, flood, earthquake or war.
22. Governing law and jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions, the relationship between you and Hotel Britannia, and/or any dispute arising from or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa. Your continued use of the App will constitute your consent and submission to the jurisdiction of the South African courts regarding all proceedings, transactions, applications or the like instituted by either party against the other, arising from any of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of any dispute arising between you and Hotel Britannia, you hereby consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of the Republic of South Africa (Western Cape Division, Cape Town) notwithstanding that the quantum in the action or proceedings may otherwise fall below the monetary jurisdiction of that court.
- Nothing in this clause 22 or the Terms and Conditions limits your right to approach any court, tribunal or forum of competent jurisdiction in terms of the CPA.
- Hotel Britannia hereby selects 1299 Umgeni Road, Durban, which copy must be given in order for notice to be validly given as its address for the service of all formal notices and legal processes in connection with these Terms and Conditions (“legal address”). Hotel Britannia may change this address from time to time by updating these Terms and Conditions.
- You hereby select the email address and any delivery address specified with your orders as your legal address, but you may change it by giving Hotel Britannia not less than 7 days’ notice in writing.
- Notices must be sent either by hand, prepaid registered post or email and must be in English. All notices sent –
- by hand will be deemed to have been received on the date of delivery;
- by prepaid registered post, will be deemed to have been received 10 days after the date of posting; and
- by email before 16h30 on a business day will be deemed to have been received, on the date of successful transmission of the email. All emails sent after 16h30 or on a day which is not a business day will be deemed to have been received on the following business day, unless the contrary is proved.
For the purposes of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 2002, Hotel Britannia’s information is as follows, which should be read in conjunction with its product descriptions and other terms and conditions contained on the App:
- Full name: BRITANNIA HOTEL CC, a private company registered in South Africa with registration number 1991/03623/23.
- Main business: Restaurant, Bar, Accommodation and food delivery services.
- Physical address for receipt of legal service (also postal and street address): 1299 Umgeni Road, Durban 4001. Phone number: +27 31 3032266
- Official email address: [email protected]
- Hotel Britannia may, in its sole discretion, at any time and for any reason and without prior written notice, suspend or terminate the operation of the App, or the user’s right to use the App, or any of its contents, subject to us processing any orders then already made by you.
- You may not cede, assign or otherwise transfer your rights and obligations in terms of these Terms and Conditions to any third party.
- Any failure on the part of you or Hotel Britannia to enforce any right in terms hereof shall not constitute a waiver of that right.
- If any term or condition contained herein is declared invalid, the remaining terms and conditions will remain in full force and effect.
- No variation, addition, deletion, or agreed cancellation of the Terms and Conditions will be of any force or effect unless in writing and accepted by or on behalf of the parties hereto.
- No indulgence, extension of time, relaxation or latitude which either you or Hotel Britannia (the “grantor”) may show, grant or allow to the other of them (the “grantee”) shall constitute a waiver by the grantor of any of the grantor’s rights and the grantor shall not thereby be prejudiced or stopped from exercising any of its rights against the grantee which may have arisen in the past or which might arise in the future.
- These Terms and Conditions contain the whole agreement between you and Hotel Britannia and no other warranty or undertaking is valid, unless contained in this document.